Q. How can I recharge my sex life with my women?
Simple strategies to make it hotter, longer, better
A. Have Fun
1. Get naked! Pour peppermint schnapps in her belly button. Sip it. Then kiss her breasts and blow on the spots you kissed. The peppermint schnapps and air will cause a cool sensation and heighten arousal, says Ava Cadell, Ph.D., a Los Angeles sex therapist.
2. During oral sex, don't head straight for her clitoris. Try the Tahitian Method instead. Lie perpendicular to her and move your tongue back and forth over the hood of her clitoris.
3. With you still inside her, ask your gal to stretch her legs and squeeze her PC muscles. This contracts the vagina, makes her more orgasmic, and gives you a more taut feeling.
4. Give her a different perspective on the action--men aren't the only ones aroused visually. Try putting a full-length mirror at the foot of the bed.
5. Think of your penis as one of many tools in your sexual survival kit -- not your only weapon. And remember to use it outside her vagina occasionally. Focus on shallow thrusts. In the missionary position, barely penetrate her vagina. Let your penis rest just inside her.
Work it Out
1. Conditioning your shoulders, triceps, and chest will make it easier to support your body weight for longer periods of time, allowing you to hold certain positions as long as you need to -- or as long as she needs you to.
2. Impressive sex mostly relies on having muscular stamina and rhythm. Using endurance exercises that mimic the motions involved in sex can prevent weaker muscles from quitting too soon.
3. Don't know how to break the ice with that gym babe? Ask her to show you how to do a particular exercise or operate a certain machine. She'll be flattered.
4. Swim with your wife or girlfriend. Bodies feel good in the water. You're semiclothed and you're in public, so it only goes so far, but you can play under the surface, which adds tension.
Talk It Up
1. Some Saturday afternoon when you're both feeling frisky, pour some wine and divide 10 3x5 cards between you and your mate. Each of you writes down five sexual fantasies while the wine loosens your inhibitions.
2. Ask for directions. As you now know, the clitoris has two sides, so ask, "Do you like it on the left or the right?"
3. Lie on a blanket in a park, with people all around, and whisper your fantasies to one another, sparing no detail. You'll create sexual tension, but there's safety because there's no possibility of sex then and there.
4. Try the no-move move. When you start foreplay, tell her you're not going to move on to another action until she tells you what to do next. It's a way to encourage her to open up and direct you to what she really wants.
5. Visit the erotica section of the bookstore. Make some purchases, then read them to each other. You'll discover new interests that, amazingly, never came up when you were buying garden supplies.
1. Edit your wallet -- now! On a first date, consider deploying a thin billfold from inside your jacket pocket. That way you won't have to grapple your butt to pry a ratty, overstuffed wallet out of your pocket.
2. Before you buy a belt, flex it and assess the size of the wrinkles in the leather. If it's the good goods, the wrinkles will be fine creases, like the skin folds at your wrist when you bend your hand back. If they're wider, it's a poor-quality piece.
3. Resist the temptation to think you're the one who can pull off those brown leather sandals (a.k.a. "mandals"); a pair of Adidas sports sandals or just the classic Reef flip-flops are infinitely preferable.
4. Don't make the rookie mistake of putting cologne on your face. Scent rises, so it should go on your chest, on the back of your neck, behind your ears, and on the inner sides of your arms (and, if you're hopeful, your legs).
5. Check the angle. Of your sideburns, that is -- against your specs or sunglasses. You want the bottom of your sideburns trimmed so they're parallel to each earpiece. Gauge the length by cutting them so they're even with your eyes, your cheekbones, or the underside of your nose.
1. "Few guys know how much a woman loves to be stroked with her bra and panties still on, so don't rush to get her naked,
2. Spend some time on the back of her neck. It's a brave new world of nerve endings, so gentle caressing and kissing are all that's needed.
3. Use anticipation as an aphrodisiac. Instead of tearing her clothes off, take your time. Tell her what you want to do with each section of exposed skin.
4. Women love anticipation, to be caressed outside of our clothes, to be kissed on their mouths, necks, everywhere. Women need to be reminded by men like you that high-school-style groping and panting make the sex later 10 times sexier.
5. You've got the obvious kiss spots covered. Now concentrate your efforts elsewhere on her elbows, knees, shoulders, ankles, neck, and hip joints.
Please consult your physician before starting any diet or exercise program
Wishing You Great Health,
Glen Edward Mitchell
Got a question? Ask Glen