Q.Do you have more exercises 4 my abs?
A.In previous articles, I mention the fact that ab exercises won't reduce fat over the belly. That doesn't mean you should skip ab exercises, but what it does mean is that maybe there are more dynamic ways to work your core that involve more muscle groups and force the abs to work in a more functional way. By involving more muscles, you'll burn more calories during your workout, which is a plus if you're trying to reduce body fat and trim your middle. The following exercises offer a variety of moves, from beginning to advanced, using a variety of tools to build core strength.
I love the Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Glen ) If you work it, it will work for you!
- Beginners, perform 1 set of 10-12 reps of each exercise.
- Int/Adv, perform 1-3 sets of 10-16 reps
- Get familiar with the ball and the exercises and progress slowly
How to Work Your Abs
- You can effectively work your abs with 3 non-consecutive workouts a week
- Do 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps of each exercise. If that's too easy, make sure you're doing each exercise correctly and using perfect form. You can add a dumbbell or plate to crunches to add difficulty.
Should I get One of Those 'As Seen On TV' Ab Gadgets?
Use your own judgment here. Some of those little gadgets can probably help you with your form (like the ball or ab roller), but some of them are flakier than grandma's biscuits. You can get a great ab workout with no equipment.
Any personal health questions or problems mental or physical. Please consult your physician !
Wishing You Great Health!
Glen Edward Mitchell
Any questions? Ask Glen!