Q. Glen What are the best exercises for the complete abdominal area?
A. Here is number 3 according to an ACE study!
Exercise Ball Crunch
The exercise ball is an excellent tool to strengthen the abs and comes out number three for working the rectus abdominis. To do it right:
1. Lie face-up with the ball resting under your mid/lower back.
2. Cross your arms over the chest or place them behind your head.
3. Contract your abs to lift your torso off the ball, pulling the bottom of your ribcage down toward your hips.
4. As you curl up, keep the ball stable (i.e., you shouldn't roll).
5. Lower back down, getting a stretch in the abs, and repeat for 12-16 reps.
Any personal health questions or problems mental or physical or before starting any diet or exercise program.Please consult your physician !
Wishing You Great Health!
Glen Edward Mitchell
Any questions? Ask Glen