Q. Glen, How do I stay Motivated?
A. The number one challenge people face when it comes to losing fat and toning their muscles is staying motivated.
It is hard to get up every morning or go to the gym after work. How do you learn to stay motivated when there are so many important considerations?
On thing you’ll find about Tone The Muscle is it provides you with the information you need to stay motivated.
Motivation for many, comes from within. How do you find or discover your inner motivation? Here are a few simple ways.
- Write down your weight loss goals.
- Place your goals in prominent places.
- Create a timeline for completing them.
- Write down your favorite exercises.
- Mix up the exercises you do every day.
- Discover new exercises you haven’t tried before.
- Find a motivational partner to encourage you.
- Remember to write new goals as you reach old ones.
- Find a friend to work out with.
- Tell others what you plan to do, so you commit to it.
The key to motivation includes writing down your goals and creating a timeline for completion. It’s not enough to simply think about losing fat, you have to actually figure out how to do it.
Any personal health questions or problems mental or physical or before starting any diet or exercise program.Please consult your physician !
Wishing You Great Health!
Any questions? Ask Glen