Q. How can you make Organic meat more affordable?
A. For deals on Organic meats,here are a few tips to keep in mind...
- Local Farmers Market -- If you are having a hard time finding organic meat at your local grocery stores, you may have better luck at your local farmers market. If you're looking for deals in your area, I would start here.
- Manager's Special -- Ask the butcher at your grocery store about the mark-down schedule for the organic meats. This has proven to be very helpful for our family. For instance, usually the day before the sell-by date, they may be marking down the meats to half-price! Which leads to my next tip....
- Find a Deal & Freeze It -- If you are able to find a good deal on organic meat, you may want to stock up, and freeze it for later use.
- Go Meatless a Few Times a Week -- Our family goes meatless a few times a week, as a way to buy less, but better quality meat.
- Choose Cuts with Little/No Waste -- Another tip for saving money on organic meat is to only buy what you think you will use, and choose cuts with little or no waste, such as ground beef, skirt steak, or london broil. Whole organic chickens are often much cheaper than buying packages of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Any personal health questions or problems mental or physical or before starting any diet or exercise program. Please consult your physician !
My mission is to provide you with "Trusted Advice for a Healthier Life."
Yours in good health